Monday, July 28, 2014

You never know...

Dear Readers,
Here are my thoughts for today:

Think back on the people who came into your lives and then left.  Some were here for a reason, some for a season.  Maybe they helped you through something, maybe you helped them through something.  Maybe you know it was happening, maybe you didn't.  But I assure you, there was a reason you met those people.

I had people enter my life and they are gone now and I truly miss them. The person I am now would be better equipped to handle the 'relationship'. I wish the person I am now could meet them all over again.  It's all about timing they say!

Now I have people in my life who I am trying to help, - not sure how much progress I'm making tho-and I also have people in my life who are helping me.  I can see it clearly, I see the reasons we are here together and I am grateful to be able to help someone, and humbled by the help I am getting from my friends.

Pay attention to your world.  Something is happening, even if it is just a 'rest' period.  Your life may be quiet now, but there is a reason for that too.  We need time to recharge our batteries, we need time to reflect and be grateful. This puts us in a position to be ready for our next step.

Our next step may be to help someone.  You may not get anything out of the relationship, but you may be changing the other person's world.  It may not happen before your eyes.  The affect you have on them may not be revealed to you, it may be evidenced long after you're gone.

Do your best to listen and to give, and to enjoy the people in your life now.  They are there for a reason and you may be changing their life in a long lasting positive way that will trickle into all areas, and affect everyone they meet since knowing you!




No comments:

Post a Comment