Monday, July 28, 2014

A package wrapped with a big bow

Dear Readers,
As I said yesterday, you may not know why certain people come and go during your lifetime and what change you may be making in someone's life.

Obviously we can't see into the future, but sometimes do you feel like events that are happening today are shaping your future?  Even though you don't know where you are going to end up, do you sometimes feel like you are on a path to somewhere special?

I always said Poodle on a Noodle was the first of 3 books.  I didn't know when I would write them or what they could possibly be about.  Many people gave me suggestions and I actually took pictures thinking I would use them in future books.  I honestly didn't believe I would write books in what people suggested, but I did take photos for future books.

As I said before, pay attention to what is going on in your world.

In the 4 months since I quit my job to market Poodle on a Noodle I've actually written 3 more books!
If you're keeping track, that means 4 books total.  In 4 months!  YIKES!
Plus, having left my job to market means I needed a new job after having taken the summer off.  Guess what?  Now I have a new job, which I didn't even have to apply for!
I didn't have to send my resume out 100 times and I didn't have to spend hours on the computer going through help wanted ads!

It all happened as a result of circumstance.  It all started 1 year ago when my dog woke up one morning and couldn't walk.  Who would've thought that incident would result in me having written 3 more books and having a job that I absolutely love!

We just never know what will come of our situation. Pay attention, be open to the options put before you, they may be gifts - you need to untie the bow, lift the cover, and look inside!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment