Monday, June 30, 2014

Oh noooooo!!!

Dear Readers,

I'm sitting here trying to think of what to write and I find myself yelling at the TV that I'm watching while I'm on the internet.  I've got alot of passion going right now so I guess I should write about it.

Sad to say I'm watching the Bachelorette.  I should be studying Spanish or reading the Bible.  But no, it's Monday and I'm spending 2 hours on this nonsense. I mean really!

How do these people think they are in Love?  A few hours spent on a yacht that someone else paid for, or expensive trips around the world in 5 star hotels that these people will never afford, is not Love, and why do these people not get it?

I freak out every time they talk about their Relationship.  Just crazymaking!  A few hours spent together does NOT a Relationship make!

Good news is, at the end, Andi went to IA where the farmer lives and freaked out.  Where will I work?  What will I do?  Farmer told her she could be.... a wait for it --- housewife.  Sorry Andi, I think you are beautiful, sincere and appear to be a real Sweetheart, but honestly, you had that coming.

You NEVER should've let Brian go.  He LOVED you!  Hopefully he has already found the love of his life.  I really wish him well.  I'll watch the after the Bachelorette show just to see how he's doing. :)

Sad to say, I'll be watching hometowns, and most likely yelling at the TV.  Hopefully though, I will make better use of those 2 hours next week, but most likely I just won't be able to help myself again.

But then again, I just got a brainy idea and I Googled bachelorette spoilers.  I'm good with the guy she chose, so now I don't have to watch anymore.  Yippee!  Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment